Monday, August 26, 2013

Glee – Control

this is a story about control, my control
control of what i say, control of what i do
and this time i’m gonna do it my way
i wish we suffer this as most as i do
are we ready? i am? means it’s all about control
and i’ve got lots of it
when i was 17, i did what people told me
did what my father said, and let my mom mold me
but that was prolonged ago

i’m in control, never gonna stop
control, to get what i want
control, i got to have a lot
control, now i’m all grown up

first time i fell in love
i didn’t know what strike me
so immature and so naive
i suspicion it would be easy
but now i know i’ve got to take…

that’s right, i’m on my own,
i’ll call my possess shots, appreciate you

got my possess mind
i wanna make my possess decisions
when it has to do with my life, my life
i wanna be a one in control

so let me take we by a hand
and lead we on this dance
cause what i’ve got is since i took a chance
i don’t wanna order a world
just wanna run my life
so make your life a small easier
when we get a possibility only take…

free during last, out here on my own
now control this
that’s right, career moves
i do what’s right for me
and me wants to groove
is that ok?

hop to it
i’m in control (and i adore it, that’s right)
control, now i’ve got a lot
control, now i’m all grown up
i’m in control, i’m in control
Control Lyrics by Glee
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar Yang Anda Sukai

No comments