Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Maher Zain – Forgive Me

I’m about to remove a conflict and cranky a line
I’m about to make another mistake
And even yet we try to stay away
Everything around me keeps boring me in
I can’t assistance meditative to myself
What if my time would finish today, today, today?
Can we pledge that we will get another chance
Before it’s too late, too late, too late

Chorus:
Forgive me… My heart is so full of regret
Forgive me… Now is a right time for me to repent, repent, repent..

Am we out of my mind?
What did we do? Oh, we feel so bad!
And each time we try to start all over again
My contrition comes behind to haunt me
I’m perplexing tough to travel away
But enticement is surrounding me, surrounding me
I wish that we could find a strength to change my life
Before it’s too late, too late, too late

CHORUS

I know O Allah You’re a Most-Forgiving
And that You’ve betrothed to
Always be there when we call on You
So now I’m station here
Ashamed of all a mistakes I’ve committed
Please don’t spin me away
And hear my request when we ask You to

CHORUS
Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar Yang Anda Sukai

No comments